How it works
Here is a video showing exactly how our Compu-Desks work and highlighting just how easy it is to use.
To make things even easier, here is a step by step guide on how to use your brand new Compu-Desk.
- Step 1 – The desk is currently in the form of a writing desk. Simply pull the desk top towards you.
- Step 2 – Press the silver pad.
- Step 3 – Lift out the keyboard and mouse.
- Step 4 – A self-filling air canister will smoothly and silently raise your PC monitor from inside the desk.
- Step 5 – Slide the top back into place.
- Step 6 – Your fully operational PC workstation is now ready to use.
As you can see, it really is incredibly simple to use. At the end of your lesson or training session, simply reverse this process to securely store your PC system back in the desk.
The very best in computer desks, hideaway desks and office furniture
Based in Oxford, we provide commercial and residential clients from across the UK with the very best in computer desks and office furniture; all designed and built to your exact specifications. During our many years in the industry, we have provided furniture for schools, colleges, universities, financial institutions, libraries, offices, training centres and the Ministry of Defence.
So if you are looking to save space in your office, school or training centre or you just require simple and attractive new PC workstations for your staff or pupils, look no further than a bespoke designed Compu-Desk from the joinery experts here at Folio.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements and arrange for a free survey, demonstration and quotation.